Saturday, July 25, 2009

What color flip flops should I get?

I have quite a few pairs of flip flops lying around, but I want to get one really nice pair in a color that will go with everything. I have black, brown, turquoise, etc, colored skirts (in addition to jeans), and I am trying to figure out if I should get chocolate brown or black ones shoes (I can't ever seem to keep white ones clean enough). Aren't shoes usually supposed to be darker than the skirt/pants? So maybe black ones, because then they will be assured of being darker than everything else I own.


What do you think? Thanks much!

What color flip flops should I get?
I think you need both! Brown is the best color shoe for some outfits and black for others. If you have both you can always match..you cant go wrong!



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment