Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vegetarian alternative to the leather Rainbow flip-flops/thongs?

I love the comfort and durability of the leather Rainbow flip-flops although i do not own a pair because I'm vegetarian my sister has pair that I tried on when she was in town.Do you know a really great flip flop? I'm looking for something with arch support, won't rub off the top of my foot, etc. etc. Give me brand, price, why you like it, and the cheapest place to get them please.

Vegetarian alternative to the leather Rainbow flip-flops/thongs?
Well I didnt know we often eat thongs.





It may be a diet/religious thing but not quite appetising.


Synthetics can be very harsh on your feet but you'd wonder why they were invented..





There are many leather alternatives that arent all that plastic and undurable. Try settling for one of those massage sandals but a synthetic upper.
Reply:Check out alternativeoutfitters website. They have tons of cute shoes and it's all vegan of course! =)



brest cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment